I hope to do the following each week-
- Read something - as I am not much the reader, I will lodge my results once a month and they should include a novel, magazine, journal article and some other format. Should be something currently sitting in my bookshelf, as sadly I have only read <10% of what I own!
- Watch a 'full' (yes, no part-of) documentary or movie
- Complete one crafty endeavour or activity (perhaps also lodged once a month to account for larger projects)
- Try one new recipe
- take part in physical activity at least three times per week
- write a blog post
- take part in the house organisation challenge from over at LifeHacker
Just writing up my list of challenges gives me goosebumps, as it really does mean that I will have to 'find' an incredible amount of time to devote to this, or me. But then again, this is the point of the whole challenge, and the 'year of me' is not necessarily about making sacrifices elsewhere to benefit me, but being organised, thinking smarter and using my down-time more productively. So, I had best hop to it, and stop talking about it. Go Team Me!